Please leave fish in your cooler at the weigh-in to heighten the suspense!
1. All anglers are welcome, bank or boat.
2. Early entries (before February 28th) are $75 per person. Entries February 29h thru March 6th are $85 per person.
3. No entries will be accepted after 8:00 p.m. Friday, March 6, 2020.
4. Anglers may fish anywhere in Oregon or Washington. Only hatchery steelhead caught Saturday, March 7, 2020 will be counted.
5. All anglers must have their fish at the Skyland Pub for the 3:30 pm weigh-in.
6. Fish will be weighed on a Certified Scale.
7. Only steelhead will be weighed and measured for a total individual score. Greatest total fish weight wins, two fish allowed per angler. In the event of a tie, combined length will be the tiebreaker.
8. All anglers in a boat must be registered or the entire boat will be disqualified.
9. Anglers only turn in their own catch. Catches may not be combined.
10. All anglers must comply with ODFW sportfishing regulations.
11. Derby Master will have the final say on all rules and awards.
1. Cash Prizes and Trophies will be awarded to the 1st, 2nd and 3rd place anglers.
2. Cash Prizes will be based upon the number of anglers entered but will be a minimum of $300.00 for 1st place.
3. There will be a Cash Prize and a Trophy for the Biggest Steelhead.